Social Media Management

Is your established business missing an online presence to draw in new clients? Have you just opened up shop and you’re unsure how to spread the word? Computer Solutions can help! We offer Social Media Management at different levels to fit your business’ needs. We are happy to manage your Facebook, Instagram, Google Business, Bing Places, Yelp, and other sites clients use to see what makes your business stand apart.

Image - a mana nd woman looking at a computer monitor. He i sholding his hand up in a "what the heck" way, an image on the computer screen says "oops! Fail, no results found". Call 860.239.0708 and ask about social media management

Google Business

Google Business is a free resource that helps clients verify your validity as a business, find your address and hours, check or leave reviews, and keep your clients informed about your exciting products and/or services.

You may not have time to set up this very useful page, or would prefer IT experts to set this up for you. We are happy to help! Computer Solutions will handle the initial listing set up, including verification and adding all your business information, content population, including graphics and copy, as well as after set up support. Curious? Give us a call for a free consultation and complementary estimate.

Text- Stand out with a completed google business presence! 

image- several rows of yellow rubber duckies, with a purple on e standing out!

Examples of Content Population

Bing Places

bing logo

Are you easy to find on Bing? While Google holds about 80% of the search engine market, Microsoft’s Bing holds much of the remaining 20%. Let Computer Solutions manage your Bing Places to see results! We will handle the initial listing set up, including verification and adding all your business information, content population, including graphics and copy, as well as after set up support. Curious? Give us a call for a free consultation and complementary estimate.

Reputation Management

Are your clients reviews being ignored? Have customers left negative reviews that have not been addressed? Have you abandoned your old social media accounts and missed out on clients inquiries and DM’s? Has google business listed incorrect information without your input? Computer Solutions Can HELP!

We can revive old social media accounts with new & engaging content, respond to reviewers (both positive and negative in a professional and thoughtful manner), update and populate content, and more.

image - two men shaking hands, above is CS logo

Text - we make IT easy

Word Press

Looking to have an appealing, easy to navigate website? Look no further! Word Press has built 43% of the web (source)! Computer Solutions will push Word Press to the limits to create for you the website representation your company deserves. We are even able to embed social media posts from sites like Facebook to automatically upload into your webpage!

Every business is unique, and has unique needs, so CONTACT us today for a free consultation and upfront estimate tailored to your business.

Text - Computer Solutions Your IT superheros

Image- Group of people following man with a red cape
Image- Computer Solutions' teal heart outline logo with a mouse outline making up one side of the heart

Text - Computer Solutions we make IT easy!